Thursday, December 20, 2007

i forgot to say, ashley's back! with a racoonsweet and bears for me haha! kimchi too!
kaiying
have fun watching arashi no shukudai kun in singapore! :D

annia
, i bet you're back right! i'll see you super soon! :D

siyun
, i'll see you soon tooo!

isabel
, i bet my tagboard misses you HAHA!
ngikhiong
, i bet you're watching some hitsu thing now!
riane
, if you ever read this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, I'M SORRY I CAN'T SEND THE PRESENT TO YOU, YOU'LL SEE IT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
anna
, i know nobody loves teppei and yuto more than you do! :D

alicia
, please read this! emma wants to talk to you soon! :D



why am i saying these LOL. i guess its just some tribute thing and maybe because xmas is coming! its that random.
i wonder if it'll be cold rarr. for the time being, i'll settle with more nino and ohno :D

personal note: search for dramas in hk for myself, ky and ly, and stop blog wars at all costs.

No comments: